قاعدة بيانات الباحثين
Tarek Mahmoud Sami
Alaa El-Din Zohir Aly
List Of Publications:
1. “Enhanced heat transfer in channels with staggered fins of different spacing”, A.E. Zohir M. A. Habib A. A. Mobarak and A. M. Attya, Int. J. Heat and Fluid Flow, Vol. 14, No. 2, June 1993.
2. “An experimental investigation of heat transfer and flow in channels with Streamwise-periodic flow”, A.E. Zohir M. A. Habib A. A. Mobarak and A. M. Attya,. Energy Vol. 17, N. 11, pp. 1049-1058, 1992.
3. “Convective heat transfer characteristics of laminar pulsating pipe air flow”., A.E. Zohir M. A. Habib A. M. Attya and A. I. Eid,. Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 38, pp. 221-232, 2002.
4. “Heat transfer characteristics and Nusselt number correlation of turbulent pulsating pipe air flow”., A.E. Zohir M. A. Habib, A. M. Attya, A. I. Eid and S.A.M. Said,. Heat and Mass Transfer 40, pp. 307-318, 2004.
5. “An experimental investigation of heat transfer to pulsating pipe air flow with different amplitudes”.,A. E. Zohir M. A. Habib A., M. Attya A. I. Eid,. Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 42, No.7, P.625-635, May 2006.
6. Heat Transfer Characteristics of Pulsated Flow Downstream of Abrupt Expansion through Pipes.K. M. El-Shazly, A. E. Zohir**, A. A. Abdel-Aziz and M. A. Mohimen. “Bulletin of Tabbin Institute for Metallurgical Studies,Volume 86, P.1-18, July 2005.”
7. Heat Transfer Characteristics in Unsteady Turbulent Air Flow in Pipes with Different Upstream Pulsator Locations. A. E. Zohir**.”Bulletin of Tabbin Institute for Metallurgical Studies, Volume 87, P. 49-68, January 2006.
8. ”Study of the Main Energetic Parameters in the Rotary Kiln”. M. G, Khalifa, A. E. Zohir and M. M. Wanis. First Scientific Environmental Conference “Environmental Pollution and its Effect on the Community, Zagazig University, P.171-194, 13-14 June, 2006.
9. Comparison of Heat Transfer Characteristic in a Sudden Pipe Expansion with Upstream and Downstream Pulsating system, A. E. Zohir and A. A. Abdel Aziz. Journal of Engineering Sciences, Assiut University, Vol.34 No. 4, P.1239-1253, July 2006.
10. The Effect of Pulsation on Heat Transfer in a Heat Exchanger for Different Amplitudes. A. E. Zohir. “Bulletin of Tabbin Institute for Metallurgical Studies, Volume 89, January 2007.
11. Forced Convection Heat Transfer of Turbulent Pulsating Flow Through an Axisymmetric Sudden Expansion Pipe With Different Diameter Ratios. A. A. Abdel Aziz, A. E. Zohir and N. S. Berbish. Al-Azhar Engineering Ninth International Conference, AEIC 2007 April 12-14, 2007.
12. Mathematical Model of Cement Industry.M. A. Habib, M.T. Hassan, A. E. zohir, and M.E.H. Shalabi. “Bulletin of Tabbin Institute for Metallurgical Studies,Volume 85, P.1-12, January 2005.
13. Characterization of Individual and Mix of Portland Cement Raw Materials before Firing and after Firing at Different Temperatures. M. A. Habib, M.T. Hassan, A. E. zohir, and M.E.H. Shalabi.”Bulletin of Tabbin Institute for Metallurgical Studies, Volume 86, P.1-12, July 2005.
14. Enhancement of heat transfer through a sudden expansion pipe airflow using propeller swirl generator. A.E. Zohir&A.G.Gomaa. Journal of Engineering Sciences, Assiut University, Vol. 40, No. 4, July 2012.
15. Heat Transfer Characteristics in a Double-Pipe Heat Exchanger Equipped with Coiled Circular Wires. A. E. Zohir& M.A. Habib.Journal of Engineering Sciences, Assiut University, Vol. 40, No. 3, May 2012.
16. Heat Transfer Characteristics in a Heat Exchanger for Turbulent Pulsating Water Flow with Different Amplitudes.A.E.Zohir. Journal of American Science, 2012; 8(2). Impact factor = 0.5.
17. Turbulent heat transfer characteristics and pressure drop in swirling flow at upstream and downstream of an abrupt expansion. A.E. Zohir. Heat Mass Transfer (2012) 48(3):529–539. Impact factor = 0.673.
18. The Influence of Pulsation on Heat Transfer in a Heat Exchanger for Parallel and Counter Water Flows. A.E. Zohir. New York Science Journal, 2011; 4(6): 61-71.
19. Heat transfer characteristics in a sudden expansion pipe equipped with swirl generators. A.E. Zohir, A.A. Abdel Aziz, M.A. Habib. International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, 32 (2011) 352–361. Impact factor = 1.802.
20. Heat transfer characteristics and friction of turbulent swirling air flow through abrupt expansion, A. Khalil*, A.E. Zohir and A.M. Farid.American Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research, Am. J. Sci. Ind. Res., 2010, 1(2): 364-374. Impact factor =0.36.
21. Energy efficiency improvement by housekeeping measures. A. E. zohir. Thermal Issuesin Emerging Technologies, ThETA 3, Cairo, Egypt, 19th – 22ndDec 2010.
22. Studying of Waste Heat Recovery Technology in Pusher Type Furnace using Twin-bed Reclaimer Burners. A. E. zohir& A. E. El-Waer. IEC7, 7th International Engineering Conference, Mansoura – Sharm El-sheikh 23-28 March 2010.
23. Substitution of Natural Gas for Liquid Fuel Oil in Tubrok Electric Power Station.“Case study”, S. A. Elwahab& A. E. zohir.ESME, 17th Conference “Activating the Role of Industry in Development of Egypt”, 25-28 March 2009.
24. Energy saving by improving boiler efficiency (Case study in sweets firm). A. E. zohir. ESME, 18th Conference “Establishing National Industrial Base”, 16-19 march 2011.
Sameh Mohamed MahmoudKhafagy
List Of Publications:
1. S. M. Khafagy, F, Molleda, J. C. Suarez, “Simulation of ferrite content in HAZ for duplex steels”, VI International Conference, Cairo University (MDP-6), 1996.
2. S. M. Khafagy, F, Molleda, J. C. Suarez, “prediction of ferrite content in HAZ for duplex and super duplex stainless steels”, VII International Conference on Computer Technology in Welding, San Francisco, July 1997.
3. S. M. Khafagy, F, Molleda, J. C. Suarez, “Effect of heat input on the microstructure of welded duplex stainless steel-SAF 2205”, Duplex World Conference 97, Holland, October 1997.
4. M. Radwan, S. Khafagy, Y. Barakat, A. Fahmy, “ Investigations of microstructure, microhardness and corrosion of in mould coated steel cast”, International conference on material science and technology, Beni- Suef, Egypt, April 2001.
5. M. Radwan, S. Khafagy, and A. El Naby, “Effect of heat treatment and cutting methodology on the quality of manganese steel cast articles”, Bulletin TIMS, volume 79, January 2002.
6. M. A. Morsy, S. Khafagy, “Friction stir welding of aluminum and copper”, IIW International Congress on Welding and Allied Processes, Cairo 2004.
7. H. Ramadan, S. Khafagy, and Y. F. Barakat, “Criticality assessment of compatibility for material selection in oil and gas production field”, 9th Mediterranean Petroleum Conference (MPC2006), Tripoli, Libya, February 2006.
8. S. KHAFAGY, M. MORSY, F. MOLLED**, and J. SUAREZ, “Heat Treatment of Duplex Stainless Steel (SAF2205) Welded Joint”, 1st Mediterranean Conference on Heat Treatment & Surface Engineering, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt, December 2009.
9. M..El-MENIAW, S.M.KHAFAGY and Y.FOUAD, “Weldability of Brittle Materials Toughened By Ductile Reinforcements”, 1st Mediterranean Conference on Heat Treatment & Surface Engineering, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt, December 2009.
Sanaa Said Abd Elmomen
List Of Publications:
1. Inhibiting Corrosion and Hydrogen Embrittlement in Carbon Steel during Pickling R. Abdel-Karim, S. El-Raghy, and A.F. Waheed, S.S. Abdel Momen, Material Performance, 2009, VOL 48; NUMB 5, pages 46-52. Publisher, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CORROSION ENGINEERS/ USA/ Impact Factor=0.124
2. Inhibition Effect of Propargylic Alcohol during pickling of Low Carbon Steel in 1M Hydrochloric Acid Solution,S.S.Abdelmomen, Journal of Engineering and Applied Science, Vol.56, No.5, OCT.2009, PP.599-610/ Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University.
3. Effect of Water-Polyethylene Glygol Mixtures on Microstructure, Hardness and Corrosion of Steel 1045, R.Abdel -Karim, S.S.Abdelmomen, and M. Nabil, Journal of Engineering and Applied Science, Vol.59, No.4,AUG.2012, PP.357-376, /Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University.
4. Study of the Corrosion Products Formed on low- Carbon Steel Exposed to Different Environments in Egypt, S.S. Abd-Elmomen, Journal of Petroleum and Mining Engineering, Vol.15, No.2 December 2012, PP. 83-95/Faculty of Petroleum &Mining Engineering SUEZ.
5. Characterization of Rust Layers Formed on Weathering Steel, R. Abdel-KarimS.S.Abd-Elmomen, Journal of Petroleum and Mining Engineering, Vol.16, No.1 Jun 2013/Faculty of Petroleum &Mining Engineering SUEZ.
6. Reoxidation of Direct Reduced Iron in Ambient Air, S. S. AbdElmomen, Ironmaking& Steelmaking, vol.41 No2 2014,pp.107-111 Publisher: Maney Publishing /UK/ Impact Factor=0.454
FAYROUZ ABD EL-RAHMAN ALLAM
List Of Publications:
The published papers from this research are:
“Blood Glucose Regulation Using a Neural Network Predictor with a Fuzzy Logic Controller”, Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, vol. 25, pp. 403–413, 2013.
 “Prediction of Subcutaneous Glucose Concentration for Type-1 Diabetic Patients Using a Feed Forward Neural Network”, International Conference on Computer Engineering & Systems (ICCES’2011), pp.129-133, 2011.
“A Recurrent Neural Network Approach for Predicting Glucose Concentration in Type-1 Diabetic Patients”, In proceeding of EANN/AIAI 2011, Part I (IFIP AICT 2011),pp. 254–259, 2011
 “Evaluation of Using a Recurrent Neural Network (RNN) and a Fuzzy Logic Controller (FLC) In Closed Loop System to Regulate Blood Glucose for Type-1 Diabetic Patients”, I.J. Intelligent Systems and Applications, vol. 10, pp. 58-71, 2012.
 “A Closed Loop Control Technique for Blood Glucose Regulation in Type-1 Diabetic Patients”, submitted for publication ininternational Journal of control.
– Scientific Publications:
–  “High –Speed , Area efficient FPGA Based Floating Point Arithmetic Modules” JES Fac. of Eng., Univ. of Assiut,Vol.34,No. 4 ,July 2006, and Proc. of the ICSES Conference,Sept. 06 ,Poland.
–  “Tracking of a Moving Target by Improved Potential Field Controller in Cluttered Environments”, IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol. 9, Issue 2, No 3, March 2012, pp(472-480).
– ”Improved Potential Field Controller for Obstacle Avoidance in Mobile Robots”, 29th NATIONAL RADIO SCIENCE CONFERENCE (NRSC 2012) April 10 – 12, 2012.
–  “Tracking of Multi Moving Targets Using the Simplified Artificial Potential Field Controller”, JOURNAL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, VOLUME 13, ISSUE 2, JUNE 2012, pp(1-9).
–  “Obstacle Avoidance with Virtual Sensor in Mobile Robot’s Motion using the Advanced Potential Field Controller”, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 53– No.4, September 2012, pp(9-14).
–  “A COMPARISON STUDY BETWEEN USING THE PSOALGORITHM AND THE GA IN MOBILE ROBOT’SMOTION”,International Journal of Information Technology, Control and Automation (IJITCA) Vol.3, No.1, January 2013, pp(1-10).
–  “Virtual Distance Sensor Information forEffective Obstacle Avoidance of MobileRobots”,JOURNAL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, VOLUME 17, ISSUE 1, JANUARY 2013, pp(11-15).
– “Adaptive Controller Based PSO with Virtual sensor for Obstacle Avoidance in Dynamic Environments” accepted at NRSC 2014
Ayman Aly Hagrass Aly.
Assistant lecturer, Mining Dept, Tabbin Institute for Metallurgical Studies (TIMS).
B.Sc, bachelor of engineering, Faculty of engineering, Al-AzharUniversity,
Mining and Petroleum department Mining and Metallurgical
PhD: Preparation and Application of Different Materials as Pozzolan to Improve the Cement Industry
Master Degree: Beneficiation of Some Egyptian White Sands for Advanced Applications
Scientific Publications: Gravity Separation of Silica Sands for Value Addition, Particulate Science and Technology: An International Journal, vol. 31:6, p.590-595, 2013.
Ayman Mohamed Farid Ragab.
Assistant lecturer, Mechanical Engineering Dept, Tabbin Institute for Metallurgical Studies (TIMS).
B.Sc, bachelor of Mechanical engineering, Faculty of engineering, TantaUniversity,
Master Degree:M.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
Thesis Title: ‘Heat transfer characteristics through abrupt expansion for turbulent swirling air flow with different swirl angles’.Faculty of Engineering, Tanta University.
Scientific Publications: A. Khalil*, A.E. Zohir and A.M. Farid, 2010. Heat transfer characteristics and friction of turbulent swirling air flow through abrupt expansion, American Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research, Am. J. Sci. Ind. Res., 1(2): 364-374.
Eng. KhaledAdel AliAli.
Assistant lecturer, Automatic Control, Tabbin Institute for Metallurgical Studies (TIMS).
B.Sc, bachelor of engineering, Faculty of engineering, HelwanUniversity,
Department of Communication, Electronics and Department.
PhD:Development of BELBIC Scheme for Magneto-rheological Dampers in Vibration Systems
Master Degree:Supply chains management using control engineering
Scientific Publications: Othman, K.A.A.A. and Gomma, H.W. (2011): “Reducing the Bullwhip effect in supply chains using genetic algorithm and control engineering”, The 2011 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (IEEE SMC 2011) Anchorage, Alaska, USA, p. 440-445